Friday, May 26, 2017

This I Believe

"Thanks"

I believe that there will always be that one friend that’s there for you.

 Friends will always be there for you. Friends will always make you laugh and feel better. Friends will always keep your secrets and help you through anything no matter what. They will always ask if you're okay and if you need anything.

Even simply asking for help on math homework lead to a friendship that is I cherish and value. Her name is Hazelle Orellana. She’s one in a million and she’s irreplaceable. She’s the friend that checks up on you constantly and the friend where you could just lay on their shoulder and cry. The friend that always listens to your problems and won’t judge you. The friend that wants you to grow and blossom into a beautiful flower. The friend that laughs at your jokes before even reaching to the punchline. She and I automatically clicked and I just want to dedicate this to her. Thank you. Thank you for being there when no one else was. Thank you for supporting me and cheering my name at all those games. Thank you for all the memories we made with each other and I just want to let you know that even when you think you're not good enough, you are. You make me proud everyday even when you accomplish something little. In the future, if we ever go our separate ways, I just hope that you're the happiest you could be and don’t ever lose that beautiful smile of yours. I just know that you'll go far in the future, with or without me.

My 8th grade year couldn't have been better and I just want to say that if you have that special someone in your life, don't let go of them. Even if you haven't known that friend for many years, they still have a very large impact on your life. Once again, thank you for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Three most important things I learned this year was how much impact speeches and essays have on you, I learned a bit of time management, and...