Friday, November 18, 2016

What I Learned

     Today during our ELA gallery walk, I learned many things about the world around us. I learned that Donald Trump and Barack Obama had a scheduled meeting at the White House. The meeting was about 90 minutes long. Trump and Obama have had many issues with each other in the past. They've criticized each other several times. During the meeting, Obama and Trump agreed to put the past behind them and talk about future plans. Trump doesn't know what topic to start on. He can't decide if he should start on immigration or healthcare. If Trump sticks to his plan, he'll do more than what Obama has done during his presidency.
     Another thing I learned about was bonneted bats. They are very unusual, far from normal bats. Bonneted bats are located in Miami Florida and are endangered. These bats are called bonneted bats because their wings wrap around their arms. Also, these bats fly higher than usual bats, so they get caught in wind turbines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Three most important things I learned this year was how much impact speeches and essays have on you, I learned a bit of time management, and...