Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction

Hi! My name is Dena. I go to Heritage Middle School and I'm currently in the 8th grade. I enjoy playing volleyball and I'm currently in cross country. I have many great friends and I hope this year is a great year!

In the future, I want to travel the world. I've only been to a couple of states and one country. I hope to travel to the Philippines and many other states and countries. In the future I also want to become a neurosurgeon. Neurosurgeons make a lot of money and I want to learn more about the brain and the spinal cord. I am currently reading the book The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. I'm enjoying it so far.

Thank you for reading my blog! See you next time!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Three most important things I learned this year was how much impact speeches and essays have on you, I learned a bit of time management, and...